The following topics are covered in this month’s community call: Adaptive Cards and the Power Platform to solve captchas (Use RPA, Adaptive Cards actionable messaging and Power Automate to resolve captcha challenges remotely on desktop or mobile) - Tomasz Poszytek (MVP), Website Updates (Blog posts for previous community calls, new samples for all 1.5 features!) - J.P. Roca (Microsoft) and Q&A – members of the Developer and PM teams fielded questions on a host of topics for the last 15 minutes on this call. This call was hosted by J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm. Recorded on January 13, 2022.
Watch the call here
- Adaptive Cards and the Power Platform to solve captchas - Tomasz Poszytek (MVP) | – 00:25
- Website Updates - J.P. Roca (Microsoft) | @jpthepm – 25:15
- Q&A - with members of Microsoft Developer and PM teams – 27:11
Referenced in this call:
- Demo - Solving reCaptcha v2 challenge with Power Automate Desktop
- Demo - Actionable Messages using Adaptive Cards - ultimate guide
- YouTube Channel - Tomasz Poszytek
- Blog post – Get started with Adaptive Cards
- November Adaptive Cards Community call demo - Viva Connections + Adaptive Cards - Emily Lynam (Microsoft), Max Kulakov (Microsoft), and Siddharth Gulati (Microsoft) | @sidvaani – 00:45
Next month’s call will be held on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 9:00am PST. We look forward to talking to you then! Download a recurring calendar invite here at https://aka.ms/adaptivecardscommunitycall.
Check out the previous month’s call recording on our Office Development YouTube Channel
Resources in General:
- Let us know the features you need https://aka.ms/ACRoadmap
- Schema Explorer - https://adaptivecards.io/explorer/Action.Execute.html
- Designer - https://adaptivecards.io/designer/
- Get started with Templating - https://aka.ms/ACTemplating
- Browse the Adaptive Cards Code - https://aka.ms/ACRepo
- Find tools, sample cards and more - https://www.madewithcards.io
- Contribution Guidelines – https://aka.ms/ACRepo
Adaptive Cards feedback channels
The Adaptive Cards developer community call is on the 2nd Thursday of each month. We will provide you with the opportunity to learn about Adaptive Cards in general, how they could be a great tool in your applications and contribute to the evolution of the format and SDKs. Each month, we’ll discuss new features we are bringing to the platform, our roadmap, and listen to your feedback and suggestions.